Discussion in '300-eggs' started by Admin -
Nov 10th, 2017
- Try a different browser or newly released Gameroom which is good for 300 Eggs or you can play it in a browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, internet explorer.
- Clearing your cache sometimes boost you 300 Eggs game speed as it forced a fresh download of 300 Eggs files in browser.
- If you play 300 Eggs game in chrome you may need to enable flash in browser use this link chrome://settings/content/flash
- Sometimes all you need is system restart to make things faster.
- If you have any problem in Gameroom , chrome, Firefox, etc. Remove it -> restart your computer -> install it again to fix it.
If you still face any game issue you can ask here don’t forget to mention your browser name, version.
Important note: If you really love playing games. Please support game developers and buy atleast one small game package.
This Website is not affiliated with 300 Eggs. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright 300 Eggs. all right reserved.