Dated: 3:06am on Thursday 9th July 2015
Strategy Guide About Fight Basics, Tips, Tricks.
Basics of Arcane Legends
As and when you begin the game, you will find yourself in a town. It is bustling with adventurers and people in need. When you are in a town, you can prepare for quests without a worry as no one can hurt you while you’re in there.
- You can talk to the locals on the street and in the tavern, but do not be shy to talk to people ‘in the wild’ either. Be adventurous and check out anything you find. Accept quests to level up, become stronger and gather new items.
- You will see blue warp portals In towns and also at the ends of each area. Step into these to move at once from one location to another, without having to walk there. Note that you can only ‘warp’ to locations you have visited before.
- Immediately next to the warp portals, you will find a Quest Drop. If you’ve finished a quest but don’t want to go all the way back to the quest-giver to tell him the good news, use the Quest Drop to turn it in and receive your reward.
- In case of any confusion, on what you were supposed to do again in a quest, you can always hit the Quest-button on the top right of the screen.
- In case any trouble you are facing while finding your way, go to your menu (click on your character’s icon) and select the mini-map to have an interactive transparent map shown on your screen.
- You can accept and go on quests by yourself, but why not make things easier for yourself by recruiting some help?
- What makes an MMORPG such as Arcane Legends different from other adventure games, is that you are not alone. Find your friends, or talk to people to find new friends, to join you on your quest and even the biggest ordeals will seem much more doable.
- Three basic ways are there to connect to other players:
- In case you like someone, add them as a friend and you can easily find them when they’re online.
- In case you only want to invite someone on your current quest, invite them to a ‘party’. Your party will be disbanded when you choose to, or end the game.
- In case you want to create, or join, a group of adventurers that come together more often as a group, start or join a ‘guild’. You will see them when they’re online, like friends, but within the context of your guild, it’s easier to get together and plan quests.
- Attacking is very simple: just hit the button!
- You should hit the attack-button once for a single attack, or hold it to charge a stronger attack.
- Your companion will automatically attack any enemies around, but keep an eye out on the companion attack-button. When it’s filled, hit it and your companion will do a stronger attack.
- Skill attacks are special attacks that appear next to the attack-button. When leveling up, you will receive skill points which you can use to open up new skills or upgrade your current skills.
- Using skill attacks costs ‘mana’, which is represented by the second, the blue bar, next to your character information. It will regenerate automatically, but it will still caution you to use skills with care.
- Something which does not automatically regenerate nearly as fast is your health, which means you should keep a careful eye on your (green, first) health bar. During some fights though, green health packs will be dropped around the battle field. Pick them up, by walking over them, to recover your health.
- If you are dangerously short on health or mana, you can always use an elixir to instantly refill either (or both of them).
- While playing, you will often receive equipment to help you on your quests. When you do, or when you’ve found some great offers in the store, make sure you equip it. The numbers next to the stats indicate how much better (green numbers, or worse (red numbers), the selected equipment is in comparison to your current equipment.
- You should not risk your health and gather adventurers to join your party and take on the monsters and demons of Arlor together without any reason.
- Keep moving when you are fighting a monster. Most people do not move around very fast, so keep moving and you will have better chances to avoid damage.
- You should be careful and must keep an eye out on your companion’s attack-button and hit it when it is full!
- You should pick up health packs when you see them being dropped.
- In case of your low health and there are no health packs, you should not risk it and use an elixir or you will have to start the fight all over.
This Website is not affiliated With Arcane Legends. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game Content and Materials Copyright Arcane Legends. All right reserved.