Know about the Game Cloudstone
We bring you important and useful tips, tricks and hints for the popular Game Cloudstone. This action and role playing online browser game has great features. Through this strategy guide, everybody can learn basics information about the game Cloudstone and also advanced information of the game.
Know Basics and Begin your Game
At the start of the game, there will be a tutorial and that can be read to play well in the game. You can follow the instructions given therein so that you may be familiarized with the game. Also, some quests will also trigger other tutorials to introduce the features of the game. Sample quest icons are given below. As soon as you are familiar with the game and go through the game, new quests will come to appear.
- If you get lost or something, you should follow the yellow exclamation marks.
- This will show you available islands or zones to enter, completed quests and more.
- Red exclamation marks represents optional quests, zones, notifications and more.
There will be red exclamation marks which represent optional quests, zones, notifications and more.
Purpose of Energy
- Your character needs Energy and is used by them when they take on quests and enter zones.
- In case your character does not have sufficient Energy to cover the Energy cost of a zone, they would not be able to carry on and will need to rest up or eat something.
- Energy which is gained over time: 10 min = 1 Energy; 5 hours = 30 Energy.
- Ex Items: Boba or Dumplings (from Monster/Treasure Drop, Completing Quests and more).
Option of Sending and Accepting Gifts!
- Look at the Free Gifts tab to the left, just above your game screen and Click on it.
- In case you are unable to load the page, refresh the page!
Purpose of Recruiting Allies
- You should know that Allies are friends who not only play the game Cloudstone, but can help you on quests that might be too difficult to complete on your own.
- Look at My Allies tab just above your game screen and Click here to see all your friends currently playing game Cloudstone.
Function of Main Character Stats
- Purpose of Fury: It benefits characters who take up Warrior Skills.
- Purpose of Sorcery: It benefits characters who take up Wizard Skills.
- Purpose of Discipline: It benefits characters who take up Monk Skills.
Function of Support Stats
- Armor: It helps reduce the damage your character takes in combat
- Health: It increases your maximum life points.
- Power: It increases your maximum mana pool for casting spells or skills.
- Move Speed: It increases character's movement speed.
- Attack Speed: It increases your damage per second.
- Critical Hit Rating: It increases your chance to dish a critical hit!
Purpose of Damage Rating: Simply examine the weapon's DPS (Damage per second). Higher is better.
Difference between Slow vs. Fast Weapons
Ques.1) In terms of damage, which is better? A 25 DPS Slow Weapon or a 25 DPS Fast Weapon?
Ans.1) Same. As they have the same DPS!
Ques.2) Therefore, explain how do they differ?
Ans.2) Through Power gained per hit over time! Note that in Cloudstone, your character gains Power automatically when they attack Monsters and other objects. Hence, faster weapons will be gaining more power over time than slower weapons!
Ques.3) Monk's weapons can hit twice! Does that mean I can gain more power?
Ans.3) Yes! Monk's weapons can really get more power with their normal attacks. Most of them are very fast in speed but you can't equip a shield though because they are all two-handed!
Leveling Up and Bonus Stats
- After every level up, you will get +1 Fury,Sorcery and Discipline!
- You will also get a +10 Health bonus per level up!
Character Classes and Skills
Take Note: Specific Character Skill Builds will be added in the list.
Function of Warriors
- Champions of close quarters combat. Primary attribute: FURY.
- If you want a character that can crash all enemies up close with high defense and health, then you might like this class!
Know about Wizards
- They use powerful range magics to defeat their enemies. Primary attribute: SORCERY.
- If you want to smite enemy hordes with powerful spells from a far and use your wand or staff into tricky cheesy stuff, then you might like this class!
Know about Monks:
- They use heals and quick attacks to overcome their foes. Primary attribute: Discripline.
- If you want to blow up your enemies up close with critical hits and heal support or strike them from a far with lightning or tornados, then you might like this class!
Recommended Starter Skills -
- Warrior: Crushing Blow
- Wizard: Firebat
- Monk: Healbomb
- Use it every time to gain extra damage per hit. It will only cost you 1 Power!
The Battle Ground
- Replenishes your Health.
- Do not use them when you have full Health! Save them up for tight situations.
- Cut grasses, trees and other objects to replenish your power. Your character gains Power automatically when they attack Monsters and other objects.
How to Conserve Power
- By Hoarding Mobs!
- Gather all enemies within an area and smash them with your Area of Effect skill!
- It's a little bit tricky but practice and experience will make you a pro!
- Use [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6] or [1, 2, 3, Q, W, E] on your keyboard.
- To learn how to assign skills to your skill bar, refer to the FAQ section below.
- Make sure you have a slot for your Potions for emergency use.
- Potions or Jellies can be obtained from quests, treasures, friend gifts and more!
- If you are struggling to complete a zone, or just like having some friendly company around, you can summon Allies to help you out! Simply click on the circular button that appears below your character's profile, then select the Ally you'd like to summon from your friend bar.
- Summoned Friend will disappear after completing a zone or until he or she dies.
- Can only summon 1 friend at a time.
- There is a 2 hour cool down before you can summon him or her again.
- Invite friends or go to Sky Haven's - "The Flying Pig" tavern and recruit high level players!
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Qs)
Explain as to how we can change the skills on my Action Bar?
- Hover over the Action Slot you wish to change until a little arrow appears above it.
- There is an arrow to display all your Skills and Items available to use. You should click on this arrow, then select the one you want to bind to that spot.
How to move and use my AOE skills at the center of those group of trees?
- Hold your left mouse button then move it to the center. Wait for your character to go to your desired location then unleash your skill! Pretty useful for clearing trees and obstacles fast.
How to attack with my long range weapon without targeting?
- Hold [Shift] then click your mouse to any direction you want.
- Meanest way to attack because you can snipe off-screen monsters!
- So do not be surprised when you see a warrior carrying a staff or wand! LOL!
How to Increase the Capacity of my Bag?
- Go to your Inventory and you should click the bag at the upper left section of your game screen.
My Crit Chance went down after leveling?
- Yes, Critical Chance decreases every time you level up, it is not a bug.