Discussion in 'cookie-clicker-save-the-world' started by Manu -
Nov 22nd, 2017
- First use some manual clicks on Big Cookie on right corner of screen to speed up cookie generation.
- Don't spend coins, they are the most precious currency in game.
- Spend your cookies on fingers and grandma first to buy atleast 7-8 of each.
- Each production plant costs increases on every buy so remember not to buy more than 10 of each because it will negetive effect, instead buy new production unit.
- When you have atleast 6-7 of each unlock the new cookie production unit for example if you have unlocked recycle than go for it, if you have 7 coders, continue this method for other production units also like solar panel etc.
- Mods Shop: Don't Spend Cookies on Mods too quickly. it won't benefit you during startup. buy them when you unlock recycle.
- You can calculate production unit benefits using a simple calculator. To calculate which best suits you to buy new production unit or existing by comparing thier costs with each other.
- From Time To Time Buy Mods When they are available to increase production.
Hope all above tips are enough to give your cookies a production boost.
Important note: If you really love playing games. Please support game developers and buy atleast one small game package.
This Website is not affiliated with Cookie Clicker Save The World. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Cookie Clicker Save The World. all right reserved.