Dated: 7:52am on Monday 10th June 2019
Step by Step Information to register for Cultures Online, Constructing Buildings, Gathering Resources, Research, Expeditions, Character Menu, The Blacksmith, Leveling Up Faster.
If you have already signed up for out account system, then just log in to the gamigo Account System, where you can register for a Cultures Online game account.
You already have a forum account? Then activate it using the gamigo Account System if you want to be able to post in the forums. Just log in and click the "Community" button.
Other Questions or Queries : If you have any other questions, you can look in the forums or check the FAQ.
Start & Login
Cultures Online is a browser-based game. Normally, you do not have to install anything. If you use an older web browser, though, a Flash plugin is required to be installed by you. Take note that you will need administrative rights to do so. It is recommended for downloading only Flash Player from the official website.
To start the game, just click on the treasure chest that says "Start the game". The treasure chest is on the left side of this website. This will take you to the login screen. Here, enter your account name and password so that you may enter the game.
Character Classes :
There are three types of Character classes i.e. The Warrior, The Berserker and The Ranger.
Warrior : The warrior has specialization in battle with a single-hand weapon and a shield He needs to be very skillful and can take a lot of damage. He cannot cause a big damage as can do some other heroes. Warriors are best off working as a lumberjack while they are at home.
Berserker : The berserker can be said to be a crazed Viking who relies on his heavy two-handed weapons. He needs a lot of strength to be able to handle such a heavy weapon. Therefore, a berserker is best off working in the quarry when not off pillaging.
Ranger : Long-range weapons are used by a Ranger. These are needed by him to defeat his opponents before they can even reach him. To make the best use of these weapons, a lot of intelligency is needed by the ranger. Rangers are best off researching in the alchemist's workshop when not off on expedition.
1. Constructing Buildings : To open the building menu on the left side of the screen, Left-click a building site. Here, a building can be chosen by you which you would like to build. Enough raw materials in your warehouse to build a building will be needed by you. If this is not the case, then the material you need more of will be displayed in red.
2. Gathering Resources : In order to gather resources, the hero needs to be in the building that corresponds to that raw material (you can't chop wood in the stone quarry, for example). Once a building has been expanded, more than one hero can work in it at a time.
To assign a hero to a building, you can do this by two ways:
i). Double-click on the building to open its menu. Then just drag & drop your hero into a slot to place him or her in the building.
ii). In your village, you can just drag & drop a hero into a building to assign them to it without having to open the building menu.
3. Research : For conducting research, you will need to build an alchemist's workshop. You can open the research menu by double-clicking the alchemist's workshop. There you can use ideas to conduct research. Your research is done right away. In order to have ideas, you will need to send a hero to the alchemist's workshop to conduct research (follow the instructions for gathering resources).
4. Expeditions : An expedition can be started either by clicking on the ship in the village or by clicking the expedition button (the button that looks like a Viking ship in the top right corner of the screen). This will take you to the expedition map.
Once there, you can choose the destination of your expedition. Keep in mind that completing story quests will unlock new areas to explore. There is a button just next to the name of the area: it will either be red or gray. Grayed-out areas cannot be reached until you expand your shipyard.
If you click on a red area marker, the area map will open. There you will see two quests. Random quests are marked with a question mark. These are continually generated randomly. Quests marked with a map scroll are story quests. These tend to be more difficult than random quests but are rewarded more generously.
5. Character Menu : If you double-click on a hero's portrait, it will open the character menu. Here you can distribute attribute points, check the hero's inventory, or review the effects of attribute points.
6. The Blacksmith : The blacksmith plays an important role and can help you enhance your weapons and shields. Importantly, an item can be enhanced up to five times. If you want to enhance an item, you will need to build a smithy. Then you can drag the item onto the anvil. The chance of success is displayed in the area below the anvil. You can give the blacksmith shiny gemstones to increase the chances of success. There are only two possible results when enhancing items:
i). Erfolg: Success: The item has been enhanced. An item can be enhanced up to five times.
ii). Fehlschlag: The item has not been enhanced. The attempt was unsuccessful.
Whenever one of your heroes reaches 100% in his or her current level, the hero will automatically level up. The hero's current level can be seen under the hero's portrait. By double-clicking on the hero's portrait, the character window will open. The hero's progress can be seen by you in that window. This is displayed in the bar under the character's portrait. To the right of the portrait you can see the hero's attributes. Each time the hero levels up, you will receive attribute points that you can distribute as you see fit. Attribute points can be received by you for a specific attribute if you send your heroes to work.
This Website is not affiliated with Cultures Online Play. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Cultures Online Play. all right reserved.