Dated: 3:07am on Thursday 9th July 2015
Strategy Guide Having Useful Tips, Tricks, Hints And Strategies To Clear Levels Easily.
Important Tips and Strategies
- Plan your moves before you make them : In case you are the type of player that has a 5 and clicks on the first 4 or 6 they see, you are not going to get very far in Fairway Solitaire. Take the long approach: what is the largest chain of cards you can clear using only what’s on the screen right now? If your 5 can connect to a “4, 3, 4, 3, 2, A, K, A” instead of “6, 7, done”, it only takes a little planning to play the right cards.
- Always try to reveal more cards : Suppose you have a 5, and you have three 4s to pick from as your next play. Two of those 4s have nothing underneath them, but the third has 2 unrevealed cards. That is the one you choose.
- You only have 30 cards for all three “strokes” – Every hole is made up of three rounds of solitaire. In case you have cleared the first round but used up most of your cards in the process… you are going to have a bad time.
- Do not be afraid to use bonus cards : You will only be allowed to keep one of each bonus card in your hand at a time, so if you do not play them when you can, you will see new power cards go straight from your deck to the trash. Use them as soon as you can, but…
- Avoid waste your bonus cards : Know each bonus card and what it does. Your joker, for instance, will let you match any card on the screen. In case you can make a different match with the cards you have, do not use the Joker. Similarly, in case you are stuck, but playing the Joker won’t lead to a chain of cards, you may as well keep it in your deck and draw the next card.
- Time power cards perfectly : When you remove cards from the playing field, you are going to reveal some special cards that – when activated – will have a unique effect on the cards around it. A bomb will remove surrounding cards, for example, while a worm will make its way across its row and remove the cards it passes. Don’t wait to use these cards until their effects are useless, but also, don’t use these cards if you can make a match with what’s in your hand. It is a tough balancing act.
- Do not miss a match : With plenty of cards in play, it can be easy to dispose of a card when you should have used it. The game does a good job of letting you know you’ve bonked it up (the card shakes, and the crowd makes a sad “he missed the putt” type groan) – but there’s more to missing a match than theatrics. Some levels have mission objectives that require you to get a streak of so many cards; botching a match can sink your whole round. And if you play 52 cards in a row without making a mistake, you can trigger “Flawless Mode” to get 2x the points.
- Ask for lives : The energy system in Fairway Solitaire Blast is similar to the energy system in King games like Candy Crush Saga. You will have five lives, and you will only lose one when you fail. And you will fail. You can wait for those lives to refill on their own, but, that’s what friends are for!
This Website is not affiliated With Fairway Solitaire Blast. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game Content and Materials Copyright Fairway Solitaire Blast. All right reserved.