Know About Gangs of Boomtown
The creation of Digital Chocolate is a social game. In this game, you face challenges to rebuild your town in the unsafe old West. We bring you a Guide having all the tips and tricks, cheats, hints, strategies to made in the game which will certainly help all of the game lovers to manage their good life in Gangs of Boomtown.
Begin your Game
- You can select a character according to your wish, and after that, Sherrif Eddie Cauldwell asks for your help with some local bandits and troublemakers. Here, you will learn about the different actions work in Gangs of Boomtown.
- In this game, your main task is to rebuild the town to its former glory and take care of all the bandits and troublemakers that make your life tough. Initially, you won’t do anything but step by step you grow your town, get better weapons and improve your skills.
Supply and demand
- There is a constant red line through the game which is keeping the townspeople happy, which comes down to three steps you keep doing throughout the game. Supplies are utilized to supply your townspeople, they then pay you rent. This rent received by you enables you to purchase more supplies, which you can use to supply the townspeople etc.
- You will find variety of houses and farming crops (which produces supplies) in your house. Below the item, it will indicate the production time and the pay-off. The longer the production time, the higher the pay-off will be, both for farming supplies and collecting rent from supplied townspeople.
- TAKE NOTE: Farmed crops do not go bad, so you can produce as much as you want, even if it is so much that you would not use it all for a while. There is a farming tab and under this tab, you can find larger storages to increase the amount of supplies you can hold.
Purpose of Building Houses
- Although it might be a little confusing, your town’s population does not depend on how many and which houses you have. The only motive of building houses is to bring them supplies and receive rent.
- Even after purchasing a house, you will still need some stuff in order to finish building it. If you are not having all the stuff required, moving your mouse over the item will show how and where you can get the item.
- By placing decorations in the area of your houses, you can enhance the rent that the townspeople are willing to pay. The little bar that shows up before when placing it, shows how far along you are to the next rent-level on that building.
IMPORTANT TIP: Place decorations so that their influence-grid touches multiple houses.
- There is a population –tab of the store and In this tab, you will know about buildings that will expand the population of your town. Most of these buildings will be part of a mission though, so you will come across them automatically. Just make sure you have enough houses, to make enough rent, to be able to afford the buildings.
- Your selection of weapons, and the skills you invest in when leveling up, should depend on the situation you’re in. If you’re just fighting bandits in the normal towns, you just want the gun that does the most damage and has the highest chance of a headshot (double damage).
- However, when you are dueling, it all comes down to the factors of draw speed and your dodge-skill, in that order. When two people duel, basically the person that can shoot fastest will win. The speed is part determined by the weapon you have equipped and part by the speed-skill. If both players have the same speed, the player with the highest dodge-skill will win. If that is also equal, the winner will be chosen by random.
IMPORTANT TIP: Remember to upgrade your weapons! It can make a big difference and will make your life in the Wild West much easier.
Tips which we should know always:
- Although it can be intimidating to have bandits and wild animals all around you, just focus on one enemy at a time. You will not actually be attacked until you attack them, so there’s no need to rush a fight.
- You can not actually be killed in Gangs of Boomtown. When you are shot, you only lose one unit of energy. If you run out, just wait for your energy to recharge.
- In case of any doubt, move your mouse over an objective. Whether it is a mission objective or an item you require to get, moving your mouse over it will give you a hint as to what to do.
- There is an achievement-tab and you must concentrate on this tab in your inventory to earn some very nice extra rewards.