Details of Tips and Tricks for the game Gardens of Time which has been developed by Playdom. The details information about the basics and how to play the game in a simple way. Hope this will certainly help the beginners who want to play this game.
Understanding the Cycle
- You should use Temporal Energy to power your Time Machine and visit exotic locations!
- Needed to enter scenes or stages and gain Silvers and XP.
- You can also gather 20 energy by visiting your neighbors per 24 hours.
- Energy will refreshed every 3 minutes. 3 Hours to complete 60 Energy.
- You can only use up to 10 Energy Cans (50 Energy) per 24 hours.
XP or Experience
- Earn XP from completing scenes, quests, neighbor visits and Buildings.
- New levels unlock new Artifacts, Buildings and Decorations.
- To unlock more scenes or stages. More Reputation means more places to travel.
- Artifacts, Buildings, Decorations and Wonders contribute to your available Reputation.
- Construction takes time, Once the artifact is completed, your reputation will increase.
Know How Scores are Calculated
- Base Score - Objects Found
- Chain Bonus - Chain Combos
- Base and Chain Bonuses are automatically calculated while progressing.
- Time Bonus- Time Completed
- Skill Bonus - No Hints USED!
- Time and Skill Bonuses are added after finishing the scene.
Use of Hints in Game
- Using Hints will decrease you overall score.
- Use them only if you can't really find an item or to familiarize yourself with the items that are new to you.
- When your goggles are over a hidden object, the object will glow.
- This can be used it to detect the heat tracing of hidden objects. The name of the object glows red when you're close.
- This can be used it to show the location of hidden objects. All hidden objects will be revealed for a short time!
How to get into the High Score Ranks
- You need to find and click all the objects asked as fast as you can while keeping your chain combos up and without using any Hints.
- This will require you to revisit the scene to practice and familiarize yourself.
- With this method, you can get up to 500,000 to 600,000+ Score!
- If you cannot get into the Rankings, don't worry it's totally optional though.
Tips, Tricks and Hints
- Daily Bonus, click on collect at the "The Daily Victorian".
- Visit up to 20 neighbors per 24 hours for free XP, Silvers and Energy.
- Help 20 neighbors by doing Blitz Scenes.
- Blitz Scenes are extra scenes that you can play when you click on the explanation mark above a visitor's head in another neighbor's garden. Rewards: 100 XP and Silvers.
- Blitz Scenes doesn't require Energy and you don't really need to complete all the hidden objects to get an exceptional reward. The XP gain is fixed to 100 per Blitz.
- Click on the Profile Pictures of your friends who are roaming around your garden.
- Send Free Gifts to gain free gifts from your friends.
- Help Out your neighbors by giving materials to collect some Silvers.
- Collects bonuses from your Wall or from your friend's Facebook Wall.
- Spin your luck on the 5th day and get a chance to win Gold! NEW!
- The New "Five Day Bonus Wheel"! NEW!
- Use the quest guide at the left side of your game screen.
- Complete quests that will unlock new scenes or the Main Story Quests.
- Complete quests that will unlock a wonder for your garden.
- Complete quests that are related to your neighbors.
- Ignore other quests. Yes, because you will spend more than the reward that you will get. Plus, It will give you much more space for more reputation.
Building and Upgrading
- Only build artifacts, buildings, and wonders to unlock new scenes.
- Only build Artifacts and Buildings that will yield best reputation results.
- Upgrade your buildings to level 5 for more Reputation bonuses! NEW!
- Stop building if you don't have any quest that requires you to unlock a particular scene to conserve your Silvers and garden space.
- First Wonder that you can get after completing Chapter 1: Big Ben
- Upgrade your Wonders to get a huge Reputation boost up to Lvl 5.
- Wonders will require a number of active neighbors to complete.
- Use the Grid Expand feature at your Build Mode. Up to 28x28 Garden Space.
- If you do not have any space available at your garden, sell your decorations and paths because they give the least reputations. Just leave at least 1 or 2 paths for your people to roam. Preferably near your garden's entrance gate.
- If you need more space, sell artifacts or buildings that gives the least reputations.
- If you want to replay a scene, choose the newest scene to get the highest XP.
- Your energy will refill every after level up so it's better to use them all up first before gaining any XP (from new buildings, upgrades or neighbor visits).
- It is would be good to play at fullscreen (other monitors or HDTVs brightens up dark areas).
Actual Reputation Guide
- Go to Reputation Bar through your mouse.
- Based on the pic above, you need 440 more Reputation. Then below it, it says you will be able to get 360 Reputation after 15 minutes.
- To clear out the confusion, all you need to do is to subtract 360 from 440.
- 440-360 = 80 The actual Reputation needed to unlock London Groovy Flat.