Discussion in 'gnome-match-3' started by Admin -
May 24th, 2018
- Try a different browser or newly released Gameroom, Firefox Quantum which is good for Gnome Match 3 or you can play it in a browser like Chrome, Safari, Firefox Quantum or internet explorer.
- Clearing your cache sometimes boost you Gnome Match 3 game speed as it forced a fresh download of Gnome Match 3 files in browser.
- If you play Gnome Match 3 game in chrome you may need to enable flash in browser use this link chrome://settings/content/flash
- Try Incognito mode in your browser, it may help in troubleshooting problems.
- Sometimes all you need is system restart to make things faster.
- If you have any problem in Gameroom , chrome, Firefox, etc. Remove it -> restart your computer -> install it fresh to fix it.
If you still face any game issue you can ask here don’t forget to mention your browser name, version.
Important note: If you really love playing games. Please support game developers and buy atleast one small game package.
This Website is not affiliated with Gnome Match 3. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Gnome Match 3. all right reserved.