Dated: 9:03am on Wednesday 19th July 2017
hay day is a farm game in which you have to plant seds to grow veggies which gave you diamond that help you in the game
Hay day is a sweet and simple game. In order to achieve a certain level, you will require a lot of hard work. but in order to achieve target quickly you need to follow certain tricks:-
- Plant wheat as often you can and in any nook and cranny that you can afford. Once you harvest your crop, sell off to get more money. If you invested in the long hall of farming wheat, you can always use the extra money to buy more land and do the same.
- Get some diamonds- coins are useful but they always less than diamonds. There are plenty of ways to get diamonds in this game:
- Level up you will get 1or 2 diamonds.
- Follow Hay day on Facebook- you will get an extra diamonds.
- If you link hay day and Facebook, then log in- add 5 another diamonds.
- If achievement was done- you will get more diamonds.
- Mystery bin- will get you more diamonds.
- Look for 30 seconds transfer- a free diamonds.
- In level 24- you will get lots of diamonds.
- Follow Hay Day newspaper tip- it's an easy and a quick way to make extra coins. Look for your as well as others newspaper and you can screw the happiness of others too. You can sell them for about 200 coins a piece which is a super easy money.
- The sale is not a matter of rush- in this game so no rush to sell your goods at lower cost wait till the time you will get a better offer. Follow the rule of economics...sell when demand is high and supply is less, but when supply is high and demand is less. Also, focus on maintaining the game throughout.
- Make a full use of day/ night- don't think that your game will stop if you sleep. But there will be time gap..you will find a gap when you will wake up. To cope up with it, you need to grow those crop which usually takes longer time to crop and when will come back then you will only have to harvest them.
- To get new deals- in case if you check the newspaper and you don't like the deals..do not worry at all. New deals will not swap off old ones but in case if you switch off the game and start again you will get new deals.
- Try to maintain the crops- you may want to sell your crops in one go but that not wise at all. Maintain your crops. Always left some seeds in your silos possibility you may refine to buy some from your fellow farmer at a higher price. It's also good to have a steady supply of wheat, corn and feed for your animals to maintain on.
- Keep playing- if you continue to play often that will be the best way to continue to stay in the groove of playing and consume to maintain the crops animals eye.
- Get the treasure- try to get treasure from treasure chests.
- Don't run out of seed crops, plant slows growing crops at night or dairy work.
- Don't bother with visitors at all of your farms.
- Use your roadside stand to fill your coffers.
- Don't be afraid to say no to orders.
- Balance your money with experience.
- Reload the game to refresh the newspaper.
So Enjoy the game.
This Website is not affiliated With Hay Day. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game Content and Materials Copyright Hay Day. All right reserved.