Build Your Park
- The main aim in the game Jurassic Park Builder is to create a park with plenty of dinosaurs for guests to look at as they travel around the park.
- When you have entered your park, you will look at a lonely triceratops waiting for you in the park. Kelly will assist you at this point in taking care of it. Tap on the triceratops to be introduced to it.
- At this point, you will be given your first real goal in the game. Kelly wants you to feed the triceratops until it is a full-grown adult.
- There is habitat menu. So, to feed the triceratops or any other dinosaur, tap on it to enter the habitat menu. The habitat will glow to signal which one is active. Now, tap on “Feed” to feed the triceratops the amount of food listed above the button.
- When fed, the dinosaur will gain XP that is noted by the bar located to the right of the screen. As a dinosaur gains level, it will earn your park more money each time you collect from it.
- You should continue tapping on “Feed” to complete the goal for Kelly. The mission will then complete, and you will receive an XP and coin bonus for the game.
- Dr. Grant will speak to you about completing further missions. Other characters such as Ian Malcolm, Dr. Hammond and Dr. Wu will continue giving you missions.
- In case you require to remember what the goals of each mission are, look at the “Missions” button on the left side of the screen and you can tap on the same.
- For adding new species of dinosaurs to your park, you will first need to research DNA to unlock them first.
- Initially, you will need to tap on debris you can find around the park. When you tap on a pile of grass or rocks, you can remove them by tapping on the “Remove” button.
- It takes some time to remove the debris. When it completes, there is the possibility you will uncover a piece of amber, which contains dinosaur DNA.
- When you have this amber with DNA, you can tap on the entrance building for the park where you can research the DNA.
- The research menu is reminiscent of a slot machine, in which you just hit the “Attempt Research” button and hope you land on three DNA strands in a row. Doing so will progress the research. You can keep trying your luck until you run out of money or the research completes.
- When you complete the research of the DNA, it unlocks a new dinosaur species you can use to bring in new guests to your park.
Purchasing New Dinosaurs and Items
- You can head into the Market by tapping on its button at the bottom of the screen. Here is a categorized list of different items you can purchase in your park.
- The top category is where you can buy cash, as well as meat, crops and coins. Everything in this category costs real money, so be careful while browsing this section.
- The second category down is the dinosaur habitat section where you will find all of the different species of dinosaur you have unlocked over time.
- The next category is for all types of decorations you can place around your park. You will not earn any money directly from these decorations, but they can enhance the bonus you collect from the other moneymakers around them.
- The last and final category in the market is for buildings, which are used to maintain the park, keep an eye on it, and to generate additional revenue for you.
- Placing any of the items you can purchase will need you to decide where you would like to place it after buying them. All you have to do is drag the green outline of the item you’re buying around until you are satisfied with its position, then tap on “Accept” to finish placing it down.
Building of Roads
- Jurassic Park is famous for being a park where jeeps ride around with passengers in them, showing them the various exhibits along the way. Jurassic Park Builder is no different, and you can build the road so your guests see exactly what you want them to see.
- Tap on the “Roads” button at the bottom of the screen, and then begin tapping where you would like the road to go to. The only real rule of thumb here is that you want the road to connect back with the park entrance gate.
- In case you require to delete a section of road, just tap on the “Remove” option and tap on each piece of road you no longer need.
Meat and Crops
- Crops and meat are needed because of food requirement for your dinosaurs, whether they are herbivores or carnivores. After all, you would not want them thinking any of your guests are tasty.
- Just southeast of the park entrance, there are two buildings that you can use to bring in meat and crops. The green building is for crops, and the red one is for meat.
- Both buildings necessarily work the same. You should tap on the building, and then tap on the “Activate” button to begin a job of sorts that brings in the necessary food.
- You can collect from the buildings at any time so long as there is food to collect.
- You should ensure to come back once the buildings are done collecting food so you can reactivate them and ensure your food supply is never dry.