Game Elements And Resources
- Use of Gold - Gold is used to create new buildings mainly. You can obtain gold from goldsmith buildings by collecting it periodically and also through PvE missions, looting the enemy by destroying their own goldsmiths.
- Use of Sushi - Sushi is used to train new troops. You can collect sushi from sushi chef buildings and also by looting the enemy in both PvE and PvP levels, the more buildings you destroy, the more Sushi you get.
- Get more Mojo - Look at the top of the screen where the Mojo counter is located. How to Get More Mojo?. You obtain Mojo by defeating other players in multiplayer battles (unlike single player mode, where you can loot only Food and Coins)
- Acquiring Jade - It is acquired by completing tasks/quests and also through multiplater battles.
- Purpose of Shields - You can buy this item in order to protect your village from enemy Raids. Beware though, since the shield goes down as soon as you attack a player in multiplayer mode.
Ninja Kingdom Village User Interface
- Gold The Gold Meter - The meter has a bar that shows up how close you are to get to full capacity.
- Sushi - The Sushi Meter - The meter has a bar that shows up how close you are to get to full capacity.
- Jade: The Jade counter
- Quest Log - There is a Quest Log icon. You should click on the icon to obtain the current quest details. You cannot get more than a single quest at a single time.
- ON FIRE Counter - This shows you how many battles you need to win until you are granted the on-fire bonus.
- Shields – It displays the time you have until your current shield goes down, if you have any active that is.
- Ship Slots – It shows the total amount of ship slots available and how many are currently occupied
- Architects - It shows how many architects you have. Upgrade the architect hut to obtain more.
- Battle Log - This log shows the most recent raids your village has received.
- Torii Gate Requests - Here you can request your friends for extra battle units.
- Attack Menu – It takes you to the attack menu, where you can choose between PvE or PvP mode. This is how you go to battle.
- Leaderboards – It shows you current position in a worldwide board and your position among your friends as well. You Mojo level determines your position in the leaderboard.
- The Shop – Here you can buy buildings, defenses, decorations and extra resources and jade.
- Settings - This is settings menu.
Ninja Kingdom Battlefield User Interface
- Enemy Loot - The enemy loot represents the resources limit you can actually loot in Gold and Sushi. It does not matter if the enemy player has more resources, since the troops you deployed into battle determine the resource carrying capacity.
- Battle Timer - In PvE you have unlimited time and the battle ends when your troops destroy all the buildings or when the last of your troops is taken down by the enemy. In PvP, you have a certain amount of time before the battle ends if you still have troops in the battlefield.
- Damage - The destruction can go from 0% to 100%. Each time you do a 33% damage to enemy village, a Ninja Star is granted, 3 stars mean a flawless victory, which means you destroyed everything in the village.
- Troops – There is a bottom bar which lists all the troops available to be deployed into the battlefield. In order to select a certain troop, you first must click on the troop icon at the bottom bar and then click on the battlefield to deploy a single unit, or click and hold to keep loading those units until all are deployed.
- Enemy Buildings - Think twice before deploying your troops, specially paying attention to where the defending towers are located. With the exception of the Oni, you cannot control your troops once they are deployed into the battlefield.
Here are some notes on the fighting mechanics, both for Single Player and Multiplayer mode
- It is very important to notice that, with the exception of the elite unit Oni, you cannot control your troops once they are deployed into the battlefield, so be very cautious in regards to the unit deployment location and order.
- Units deployed into the battlefield will not return to your village/ship, they are simply used, regardless of whether they live or not.
- Each and every time you destroy the enemy’s castle, you will obtain a Treasure. There are different types of treasures and each one gives you a bonus on different aspects of the game. You can take a look at them at your own castle.
In single player mode, you can’t loot the same PvE level over and over again waiting to obtain loot. Once you empty the resources of a certain level, they remain at 0.
Single player Mode - When you are done completing all 10 PvE levels by looting all Gold and Sushi and getting all treasures from castles you can say goodbye to PvE, since the campaigns literally ends there. The real challenges are in PvP
Multi Player Battles - These battles is where you fight other players in Ninja Kingdom. You need to spend gold each time you fight a Multiplayer Battle, but at the same time, winning these PvP battles is the only way to earn Mojo (besides Sushi and Gold loot). Attacking another player will disable your current shield if you have one, regardless if it is the first or not.
After achieving 3 consecutive wins in combat you activate the “ON FIRE” mode, which grants you +25% movement speed, +25% damage per second and +25% health. “ON FIRE” lasts until timer expires or you fight one battle, whichever comes first (the timer lasts for 24 hours, which is more than enough.)
Look at the top of the Screen where The “ON FIRE” counter is located between the level indicator and the mojo meter.
The palace is the most important building in your village. Upgrading it becomes crucial in order to unlock other buildings and also holds your treasures, which are retrieved each time you destroy an enemy’s castle, in both PvE and PvP.
TAKE NOTE : You can move any building in the village by just clicking once on it and then dragging it to another location, you do not have to use any special icon in the menu to do so.
In case you intend to build or upgrade multiple buildings at the same time, you will need to upgrade the Architect Hut, set by default in the middle of the village. Each time you upgrade the building you gain an additional architect. You will need to spend quite a lot of Jades to do so though.
There is a great significant of Ships as it transport your troops and help support attacks. Ships are the answer to a common question, which is, how to carry more troops to the battlefield?. Simply upgrade the Ship’s level or repair one of the other 2 ships available in your village’s dock, the Ships are locate Southeast of the village center.
Upgrading a Ship enhances the Slots, which in turn allow you load more units (or more powerful units, since each troop requires a different amount of slots in the ship. e.g. The Grunt unit requires one ship slot, while the Ninja unit needs 2 slots.).
You can have up to 3 Ships in total. There’s only a single ship working by default and the other two need to be repaired in order to carry troops.
The Battle Log, which is accessed through a button on the right sidebar of the screen, lists the Raids your village has taken in the last 24 hours. The log details the Mojo, Gold and Sushi lost in case you lose, the players that attacked you along with the exact troops that were deployed and the amount of damage your village took. You even have the option to replay the battle.
Ninja Kingdom Battle Log
Raids are always referred to enemy players attacking your village. Each time an enemy attacks your village, and manages to do at least a minimum manage to your buildings, you will lose Gold, Sushi and Mojo, the more buildings the enemy manages to destroy, the more loot they will get away with. Don’t worry, buildings will remain intact after the raid is over. For more information on Ninja Kingdom Raids, read our separate guide.
Defending Your Village
There are a number of things you can do if you want to defend your village. Take a look at them below:
- Defenses - Of course, you need to create some buildings and upgrade others to unlock all the defenses available.
- The Princess - The Princess is a defending unit that is unlocked once you upgrade your Castle to level 3, it cannot be taken to the Ship to attack other players.
- Oni - The Oni is along with the Princess, the only unit that will stay active during an enemy raid. It’s very powerful but you can only have one at a time. In case the raid happens and you are currently attacking another player and taken away the Oni, it will obviously not be available at your village. You can summon it at the Altar Building.
- Decorations - Decorations do not increase the radius in which the enemy can deploy the troops, but helps blocking it by placing an extra layer of stuff that they need to destroy if you create a wall with them. You can buy the decorations at the shop
- Shields - Certainly the most effective way of preventing an enemy raid. You can buy shields of different life-spans. However, you will be attacked at least once a day, and the shields disappear at the first attack attempt.
Despite you can actually see the Clan Hall building, the guilds feature has not yet been implemented.
By getting Facebook Friends that do not play Ninja Kingdom to install the game will give a Samurai unit per contact added, plus, you get an extra +5 Jade per install.
Torii Gate - Now, if you have facebook contacts that actually play the game, you can request them in a daily basis for extra troops. Each time your friend accepts the request, you will get an extra unit that can be deployed by using the Torii Gate. The Torii Gate can only be activated in the battlefield and you will see it occupying a unit slot in the bottom bar battlefield UI (it does not require ship slots though).
Look at the bottom-right corner of the screen, here you will find the Settings menu . The options there allow you to Zoom Out, Zoom In, Toggle the sound and music on and off, open your game mail and go to fullscreen mode.
TAKE NOTE : There is a better way to make a quick progress through the game at early stages and, at the same time, learn the game mechanics properly is simply by completing the quests provided.