Dated: 3:07am on Thursday 9th July 2015
Strategy Guide To Objectives, Lives, Lantern, Power Ups And More.
- Objective of the game : It is a bubble-popping game. Mama panda throws colored bubbles from the bottom of the screen. When three or more match, they disappear and drop any connected bubbles. While popping normal bubbles does give points, your priority is to rescue the baby pandas trapped within some of the bubbles in each stage. This is done by simply matching three or more same-colored bubbles. If you fail to save the cubs before Mama runs out of bubbles, you must do the level over.
- Set of Colored Bubbles - Mama starts each stage with a set number of colored bubbles. If she fails to free all her cubs before she runs out of bubbles, she fails and must start the level over.
- Lives : You have five lives. When you fail a level, you lose one life. Lives recharge over time, or you can refill them once for $0.99 USD.
- The Map Screen : Use the map screen to select levels. You can revisit levels you have already completed if you want to try and earn more stars by completing the stage in fewer moves.
- Settings : When you are playing a level, you can pause the game and access the settings by hitting the pause button on the upper left-hand side of the screen. In the settings menu, you can adjust your control scheme as well as your sound levels. You can also turn notifications on and off.
Pop to Progress
- Tap to Pop : Tap an area to throw a bubble. You can also hold down to adjust your shot’s trajectory. If three or more same-colored bubbles connect, they will all disappear. If a trapped panda is in one of the bubbles, it will be freed.
- Four Colors, Four Elements : Each colored bubble represents an element. Red is fire, blue is water, green is wood, and yellow is sun. When you make a match, the relevant lantern is filled up a bit more.
- Free The Babies : When all the baby pandas in a level go free, you’re allowed to progress. You’re awarded bonus points according to how many bubbles Mama has left to throw.
Use of Lanterns
- Fill Them Up : Four lanterns such as Red, yellow, blue, and green are there. When you make a match with three or more colored bubbles, the corresponding lantern fills up a little more. When a lantern is full, you can activate it to help you clear a level.
- Tap to Activate : You should tap a full lantern to activate it. Each lantern has a different power that can help you out of tough situations. Red lanterns burn a section of bubbles. Blue lanterns clear a column of bubbles. Green lanterns grow roots, and yellow lanterns let you throw three bubbles at once.
- Combine Powers : You can combine filled lanterns for extra-strength special moves. If you combine all four filled lanterns, you will summon a dragon that clears a large section of the board.
- For Tight Spots : Expendable power-ups help out when you are in a really tight spot. If you are having trouble clearing a level, give one a try.
- Rainbow Bubble : Rainbow bubbles match with any color of bubble.
- Trajectory Predictor : This power-up predicts where a bubble will go if you bank it off the wall.
- Bubble Selector : This power-up lets you preview the next three bubbles in your queue. You can switch between them.
- Buy More : You are given some free power-ups when you begin playing Panda Pop, but once they are gone, you require to purchase more with cash.
- Switch Out : Switch between the bubble Mama is holding and the bubble in her basket by tapping on her. This comes in handy as and when you wind up stuck with a color you do not immediately need.
- Master the Bank Shot : You would not get anywhere if you chisel away at bubbles three at a time. Master making bank shots off the walls so you can eventually break up columns near the top of the screen. If you drop them, the bubbles below will follow.
- Careful Use of Lanterns : While using lanterns, sometimes it is worth holding out for all of them to fill so you can use a combo attack. Keep watch on the rate the lanterns fill, however. In case one or more are just taking too long because that particular color of bubble is not common on that stage, it does not pay to wait around.
This Website is not affiliated With Panda Pop. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game Content and Materials Copyright Panda Pop. All right reserved.