How to Play the Game
- Before playing the game, you need to know about the controls. We give you complete details about how to control the game.
- In the first level of the game, your objective is to land balls into the three buckets at the bottom of the screen.
- For moving the ball thrower at the top of the screen, tap and drag on it to move it around until it is in the position you’d like it to be in. When the guide is in the position you’d like it to be, tap on the screen to shoot the ball in the direction of the guide.
- Hitting the pins along the way will earn you extra points, so it is nice if you aim the balls you shoot at the pins scattered throughout the board.
- If you shoot three balls into the three different buckets at the bottom of the screen, the level will end. You’ll then be shown a results screen that summarizes the level you just played.
- Look at the results screen, here you will see the star level for the level, your score, and how you stack up against your Facebook friends if you opted to connect.
- When you are finished observing the results screen, you can choose to head back to the main menu or to just move on to the next level.
- Before starting Level 2, you will be shown the goal screen for it. Level 2, for instance, has a goal of 5,000 points. Any points less than that will result in less stars collected for completion.
- In case you opt to move to the main map screen, you will be shown the list of the levels you can play. If you’d like to replay a level, you can tap on it to do so.
- While you progress through the game, you will come to know that there are several worlds within the game for you to travel between. You would not have to change worlds, the transition to these new themed worlds will occur automatically.
- Besides this, in levels which come forward to you further, you may have to knock down fruits into the buckets, along with goals that can be much more difficult than what you are used to.
- While progressing through the game, the game will become increasingly more difficult. In Level 3 for example, there will be two more buckets than usual. You only have a limited amount of balls you can use to make all of the buckets, so use them wisely – especially in the more difficult levels.
- In this game, multipliers are available, and are great for increasing your score over multiple times without even trying. To receive a multiplier to your score, all you have to do is eliminate one type of pin on the board. The multiplier will then add to your score automatically, and will stack with other multipliers.
- If you have earned the multiplier, you can choose to use it in every level you play from then on. When you start a level, there will be a boost bar on the screen in which you can select any boosts yo have earned while playing. Other boosts can be earned in much the same way the multiplier was earned.
- When you earn a new boost, you will be given a small amount of them to use in future levels. If you wish to use the boost after that, you will have to purchase them with gold. Gold must be purchased to be used, so be careful with your boosts before using them.
- In case you happen to fail a level by running out of Papa Pear balls, there will be an option before you to pay Gold to continue in the level and start where you left off, or to give up and reset the level.