Loading Translate Menu ..
Facebook Official Page Twitter Official Page Google Plus Official Page

Discussion in '101-yuzbir-okey-plus' started by Admin - Jul 30th, 2019 12:53 am.
Admin
Admin
  1. Post your questions on this page by using reply option for 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus.
  2. Try to give more info about problems in game, errors or help related to task or items.
  3. Try to include all the details as possible to get answer to your problems.
  4. Make sure to include images or screenshots using the image icon in the Menu bar.
  5. Please do not share any personal information with anyone.
  6. You can revisit this page to check for reply.
re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Nomveliso luzana - May 29th, 2021 6:54 am
#1
Nomveliso luzana
Nomveliso luzana

Why can I not add my friends when they are only guests? They are playing as well. It does not really make sense. Add friend option should definitely be added in this game.

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Jordan - May 29th, 2021 6:55 am
#2
Jordan
Jordan

I cannot log in to this application through my Facebook or Instagram account. I don’t understand why. This should be an option. Work on it guys.

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Ali Noyon - May 29th, 2021 6:55 am
#3
Ali Noyon
Ali Noyon

You should improve the Game User Interface on Android to be the same as IOS. ASAP!!!

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Ima_weirdo - May 29th, 2021 6:55 am
#4
Ima_weirdo
Ima_weirdo

I actually love this game. But I have a request that can you add the chip send option. Because some time we want to send chip to our friends. Thanks for reading!!

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Chana Daniels - May 29th, 2021 6:56 am
#5
Chana Daniels
Chana Daniels

Doesn't adapt well to wide-screen phones! The features aren’t getting used to the screen and they are just expanding weirdly. Also, it’s bad on Samsung and better on IOS what a shame!

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Timothy Palomares - May 29th, 2021 6:56 am
#6
Timothy Palomares
Timothy Palomares

These developers need to offer an English language option too. Think about it at least, your game is understandable and played by only 1% of the world (Turkish population only). If you put in the English language feature, it will enable the rest 99% to play your game. It's real business advice and I'm giving it to you for free, guys!

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Nonya biness - May 29th, 2021 6:57 am
#7
Nonya biness
Nonya biness

You guys made the hands less whereas before we could play up to 9 hands. What did you guys do to the game and why? Please fix it until then I am giving 4 stars because I really like this game.

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Lori Lorenzo - May 29th, 2021 6:58 am
#8
Lori Lorenzo
Lori Lorenzo

The game is quite decent but it has touching issues. Please fix it as it becomes so hard to proceed when the screen is not taking your command.

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Demet Ozdemer - May 29th, 2021 6:59 am
#9
Demet Ozdemer
Demet Ozdemer

I am not happy about the sense of the algorithm. Also, the graphics are not what I expected. So yeah not much playable according to me!

re: 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus: Need Help- Post Your Questions, Reviews Here. by Laila Silviz - May 29th, 2021 7:00 am
#10
Laila Silviz
Laila Silviz

The game is in the Turkish language and the advertisement is in English. So stop deceiving people and make English language settings available. Till now for disturbing me I would give 0 stars to this game.

Post Reply
*
* Will be hidden from visitors
Your Avatar
* Limit 2Mb please
Your Comment:
 *
* - required fields

Important note: If you really love playing games. Please support game developers and buy atleast one small game package.

This Website is not affiliated with 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright 101 Yuzbir Okey Plus. all right reserved.