- Remove memory boosters/Cleaner Third-party apps: Instead, use system default clearing ram options or try restart device to clear Ram completely. If you still need a memory cleaner use Android Assistant. Do not use anything that auto clean memory.
- Try Reinstalling Komodo 8 Chess Engine Game: First, remove it from the device then restart and then reinstall the game. This will refresh the game files.
- Block Unimportant Notifications: Notifications arrival may slow down the Komodo 8 Chess Engine and create screen blockage and also consumes CPU and memory, Block unnecessary notifications to boost device performance.
- Updates: keep your device updated always install latest game version and keep your system software update you can do system update by going to setting -> about and then check for updates and further install it to boost device performance.
- Remove or disable unwanted software from android to free up memory to increase Komodo 8 Chess Engine performance.
If you still face any game issue you can ask here don’t forget to mention your device model name and version.