- Remove memory boosters/Cleaner Third-party apps: Instead, use system default clearing ram options or try restart device to clear Ram completely. If you still need a memory cleaner use Android Assistant. Do not use anything that auto clean memory.
- Try Reinstalling Restaurant Story Game: First, remove it from the device then restart and then reinstall the game. This will refresh the game files.
- Block Unimportant Notifications: Notifications arrival may slow down the Restaurant Story and create screen blockage and also consumes CPU and memory, Block unnecessary notifications to boost device performance.
- Updates: keep your device updated always install latest game version and keep your system software update you can do system update by going to setting -> about and then check for updates and further install it to boost device performance.
- Remove or disable unwanted software from android to free up memory to increase Restaurant Story performance.
If you still face any game issue you can ask here don’t forget to mention your device model name and version.