How To Improve Survival on raft: Crafting in the Ocean Gameplay Experience.
- How To Fix Too Many Ads in Survival on raft: Crafting in the Ocean: Some games recently gets too many ads which annoys us a lot, so there is a fix for offline games only is to turn off internet to stop receiving ads. Always turn off your device internet while playing games if they show too many ads. I think it’s necessary for them to show some ads as they don’t have any other medium of earnings from free players But if they show too many ads use this trick and disable Wi-Fi and mobile data.
- Remove memory boosters/Cleaner Third-party apps: Instead, use system default clearing ram options or try restart device to clear Ram completely. If you still need a memory cleaner use Android Assistant. Do not use anything that auto clean memory.
Fix Errors Caused By Time Cheat: Some games today support time cheat, and you may encounter a point where you end up with negative waiting time or maybe too much waiting time like year.
To fix that you need to use time cheat again
- Backing Up Survival on raft: Crafting in the Ocean Data:
To backup your current game progress use Google or Helium,Read more here. This will help you to save your progress.
- Save Game And Reinstall Survival on raft: Crafting in the Ocean: Make sure you save game before reinstalling your game data online or offline. First, remove it from the device then restart and then reinstall the game. This will refresh the game files. if still not working use clear data option in app settings and clear game data of this app only.(Clearing game data and reinstalling app can remove all game progress so make sure you backup you game data before clearing it. Read more here.)
- Block Unimportant Notifications: Notifications arrival may slow down the Survival on raft: Crafting in the Ocean and create screen blockage and also consumes CPU and memory, Block unnecessary notifications to boost device performance.
- Updates: keep your device updated always install latest game version and keep your system software update you can do system update by going to setting -> about and then check for updates and further install it to boost device performance.
- Remove or disable unwanted software from android to free up memory to increase Survival on raft: Crafting in the Ocean performance.
If you still face any game issue you can ask here don’t forget to mention your device model name and version.