Social Wars on Facebook is very much like Social Empires but the game is just as good. Players start off in one small base and need to expand and grow their small empire. this game uses modern units such as riflemen and tanks while Social Empires used medieval units such as knights. The game has several resources that the player needs to collect so they can build a number of structures in the game. Structures have various levels to them and as you advance in the game you can upgrade your structures. These upgraded structures provide better units or increase the output of game resources. Social Wars also features quests and "chapters." During a chapter you'll fight against NPCS on your game map. Social Wars also features a number of game play options as well. You can enter the game world and fight other Facebook players or fight NPCS in a series of missions. There is also some challenging weekly missions to play as well. In the future alliances will come to the game and give players even more replay value. Let us look at the resources you can collect in Social Wars to fuel your growing army
Social Wars Guide: The Resources
In social wars you need to collect gold, wood, oil, and steel. On the game map there are several of these resources that you can collect using workers. You can build workers in the command center. The resources are quite limited on the game map but they do replenish over time. To speed up resource collection you can build mines and factories in your base. These mines structures use a worker to extract the resources and over time you'll collect enough resources to build up your base. As you gain experience you can upgrade these resource structures to higher levels. If a level one structure is in your base you can upgrade it to level two for example or just buy a a level two structure. Other ways to gain resources are to attack enemy bases and take the resources away in those locations. You can gain extra gold and experience points this way as well.
The game features a whole host of different structures let us look at some of them and see what you can build:
- Houses- Adds extra population to your empire.
- Corn Field- provides gold.
- Grape Field- provides gold
- Factories- provide wood, oil, and steel resources.
- Silos- Increases storage levels for resources.
- Robotics Center- Research robot technology.
- Recruitment Prize- Gain new units through recruiting new friends.
- Market- Sell and buy resources.
- Recon Center- Intelligence building.
- Hospital- Heal and retrieve lost units on the battlefield.
- Allies Building- Recruit friends to get special units.
- Fireman Academy- Builds firefighters to put out fires in your base.
The game features a huge number of units you can build. let's have a look at some of them and the structures you need to build them. These units all unlock at various levels so keep playing to get them all.
Basic Foot Soldiers
- Academy I- Level one Infantry soldier.
- Academy II- Level two infantry soldier.
- Academy III- Level three soldier.
- Academy IV-Level four soldier.
- Academy V- Level five soldier.
- Bazooka I- Level one Bazooka soldier.
- Bazooka II- Level two Bazooka soldier.
- Bazooka III- Level three Bazooka soldier.
- Bazooka IV- level four Bazooka soldier.
- Bazooka V- Level five Bazooka soldier.
The Vehicles follow the same level pattern as the infantry units. The following vehicles are available in the game.
- Jeeps Level I-V
- Tanks Level I-V
- Helicopters Level I-V
- Aircraft Level I-V
- Dominion Tank
- Stealth Fighter
- Antiaircraft Battery
- Demolition Tank
The features a number of collections that you can fullfill by picking up items on the game map. here are the current collections in the game:
- Draggy Collection- Metal Draggy.
- Transformer Collection - Megabot.
- Plane Collection- F117.
- Defense Collection- Laser Turret
- Gun Collection- Eradicator Unit.
- Tank Collection- APC unit.
- Launcher Collection- Dual Rocket.
- Soldier Awards Collection- General.
- Relaxing Time Collection- Fountain.
- Animal Collection- Elephant Rider unit.
These collections are subject to change as the game develops and more content is added.
Social Wars: Great Facebook War Game
Social wars is a great Facebook war game. be sure to build plenty of resources as you build up your base. Fight the NPCs on your game map to level up and then try your luck against the NPC missions and other game players. This Social Wars game guide will be updated as the game progresses. The game isn't too hard but there's a lot of content so just take it slowly as you play. Enjoy learning how to play Social Wars on Facebook, it is a fun game.