Dated: 7:57am on Monday 10th June 2019
Strategy Guide About Build Structures, Army, Landing Zone, Attacking
Build Structures and Use of your Army
- When you start to play the game, you will need to build structures that can help build your army with resources and such.
- One of the first structures you require to construct is the Landing Zone.
- For building any new structures, you will first require to click on the construction button. Look at the top right corner of the play screen where Construction button is located. Click on this button to bring up the “Construction” menu.
How to Build the Landing Zone
- There is a “Build” Menu. You should click on the build button. When you have done this, you will be taken into placement mode. You will require to move the building around until it shows as a green outline. When it is green, you should click to place it down.
- Placed down, structures such as the Landing Zone will take time to build. Once completed, the Landing Zone will be available for use.
- The Landing Zone will be very useful to have in your army because it will supply your troops with rations they need to survive.
- One of the ways you can build your army is to call in reinforcements. Click on the radio in the upper left corner of the screen. You will be shown a menu that has a list of all of the available reinforcements you can bring in to use in your army.
- To bring in reinforcements, there is an icon next to the picture of the soldier and you should click on this icon. This will bring them to your camp automatically.
- In case you want to bring in more infantry without reinforcements, you can also choose to hire more infantry using the Barracks.
- You will need to build a Barracks much in the same way you built the Landing Zone.
- In case you do not intend to wait for the Barracks to be built, you can click on it and then click on the rush button. You will spend Diamonds to do so. Diamonds can only be acquired by purchasing them with real money, so be careful when spending them.
- When you have the Barracks, you can click on the “Infantry” button on the right side of the screen which will bring up a menu that you can use to buy additional infantry units to use in your battles.
- Contracts has great significance for the success of your mercenary in the game. Click on the “Contracts” button on the right side of the screen to open the negotiation menu.
- You can now select the contract to negotiate. There is a “Negotiate” button. You then need to click “Negotiate.” You will receive a certain amount of experience points for completing the negotiation. Negotiating certain contracts will unlock types of soldiers you can hire.
- From time to time, you will be able to check your email within the game. Checking the game’s email will give you additional advice on how to play the game and which contracts to negotiate. Always check the email if there is one available.
Attacking with your Army
- There will be a goal that will ultimately come up is to attack locations that your client wants you to.
- Once you click on the “Attack” button, a list of available military you can use will be shown to you. This includes infantry, drones, and vehicles.
- For finishing the Attack, you should click on “Raid.” You will then be shown the results screen that shows how well your troops did in their invasion.
This Website is not affiliated with Soldiers Inc. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Soldiers Inc. all right reserved.