Introduction to Teen Patti
Teen Patti game has become very popular throughout the World despite the fact that the game looks like Indian due to its Indian name. This game is also known as “three cards bags” or “three cards poker”. People also know this game by its another name i.e. “Flush”. This is the most common game played by people, in almost every household on various occasions like Diwali, Holi etc. We bring you the Basics information relating to this game so that beginners may love to play this game!
How to Play
As you know, the international pack of 52 cards is being used in this game and generally 4 to 7 people can play it at a time. The ranking of cards is usual from ace (high) to two (low). Before beginning playing, the minimum value or stake of a pot must be decided. After deciding the minimum stake or value, people out their money on the table in centre of it and that money will be won by one person out of people playing this game.
As and when the money has been kept on the table, the dealer will deal the cards till each person does not get 3 cards for himself. After distributing the three cards to every person, each player will be their cards to be the best set of the card in the whole game. There is an option with the players to bet the cards or play the cards blindly (without looking at the cards) or play seen. The ranking of the cards from high to low is as Trio (highest), Straight Run, Normal Run, Color, Pair, High Card.
There is an option of side show. The players can also ask for sideshow from other players and for that the player will have to put minimum of twice of the current stake. In the end the last step of the game will come i.e. Show! And if you got the best set, you are the winner of this game.
Types of Teen Patti
Many types of teen patti are there which can be played by the players.
Bust Card Draw
The dealer will pull out one card at random without any ranking after dealing and will nominate all other cards of the same number as bust cards. Any player who is holding any of those bust cards will have to fold.
Kiss, Miss & Bliss
Every player will get five cards and out of those five given cards, two will be put together and will be used as joker.
Five Card Stud
In this type of teen patti every player will be dealt two face-down (Hole cards) cards and three dace-up cards. The player will have to make a three-card hand out of these cards.
Every player is dealt one card. Based on the luck
Tips and Strategies
- Although there is no straightjacket strategy to win the game of teen patti, however, certain points are essential to be kept in mind.
- The game is of three cards so it is very easy to handle the cards and with more vigilance.
- The winning odd also depends on the table payout. The more payout one table has, the more money you can make.
- You should always bet only when your cards in hand have better cards than queen 6-4.
- You should try and delve deeper in this game, though more you play the more you learn It better.
- You should not be very expressive while playing the game of teen patti. Do not get excited when you get good cards or never be upset when the cards bad or low ranked in your hands. This can be informative to the other players.
At the same time try and read the face of the other players but do refrain from any fake expression which they will make during the game.