Discussion in 'the-lost-city-oblivia' started by Admin -
Aug 28th, 2018
- Try a different browser or newly released Gameroom, Firefox Quantum which is good for The Lost City: Oblivia or you can play it in a browser like Chrome, Safari or internet explorer.
- Clearing your cache sometimes boost you The Lost City: Oblivia game speed as it forced a fresh download of The Lost City: Oblivia files in browser.
- If you play The Lost City: Oblivia game in chrome you may need to enable flash in browser use this link chrome://settings/content/flash
- Try Incognito mode in your browser, it may help in troubleshooting problems.
- Sometimes all you need is system restart to make things faster.
- If you have any problem in Gameroom , chrome, Firefox, etc. Remove it -> restart your computer -> install it fresh to fix it.
If you still face any game issue you can ask here don’t forget to mention your browser name, version.
Important Note: If You Really Love Playing Games. Please Support Game Developers And Buy Atleast One Small Ingame Package. Thank you.
This Website is not affiliated With The Lost City Oblivia. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game Content and Materials Copyright The Lost City Oblivia. All right reserved.