You may be having less Lifestyle Points (LP) and Simoleons in Sims FreePlay, These two currencies are necessary for some of the best items in the game, but it can take a while to earn what you need. In case you intend to cheat the system, there are ways to get huge amounts of both LP or Simoleons on both iOS and Android. In case you would rather play by the rules, there are numerous ways to maximize the amount of LP and Simoleons that you earn. Step byStep detail is given below:
1. Get your Sims inspired
Inspired Sims earn more Simoleons as they complete tasks. You can inspire Sims by satisfying their needs. To see a Sims' needs, select him or her and look at the bars. If the Sim is hungry, use the fridge to eat. If the Sim is low on Fun, rest by watching TV or playing on the computer. If your Sims' social needs are low, try petting your dog, talking to other Sims on the phone, or meeting them in person.
- You can in a quick manner and easily raise your Sim's Energy by drinking espresso. You do not actually need to sleep if you use this constantly!
- When interacting with other Sims, "Be Funny" will usually raise the bar to the maximum.
- You can buy Cupcakes for LP that will make your Sims inspired, or you can buy a Cocktail at the Nightclub for Simoleons.
2. Make some goods and sell
Purchase a stove, and sell some baked goodies. Start off by baking cookies or pancakes and when you have made your baking skill really high, you can bake chocolate cake! It takes a lot of time and patience to earn a lot of money this way, but it can still be worth it and it also earns you lifestyle points.
3. Use the Sim's dog to dig up money and Lifestyle Points.
After the dog digs up Lifestyle Points, praise him so he knows that he will get praised if he digs up Lifestyle Points. This means more rewards for you later. You can also buy the bone for 2LP for your dog. It will get you Simoleons and LP faster.
- The more expensive your cat or dog is, quickly it will gather Simoleons and LP.
- In case your dog does not have the dig/pounce sign on it, get a toddler to play with it or an adult to praise it. Do this twice and it should run or slowly walk away. Usually this will lead it to find something, and repeating the process can get you even more stuff.
4. Go to work and Earn Money
If your Sims go to work, they earn money and they keep. Also, when you go to job regularly, you get promoted, which will earn more Simoleons and XP after a work day.
- Working regularly will help you achieve a large number of the goals in the game as well.
5. Growing of Vegetables
When vegetables are completed, you will earn more money but it depends what you grew. Overnight, while you are asleep, have your Sims gardening (all the ones who aren't at work or busy). If you garden 7 or 8 hour crops at night, you'll wake up to lots of Simoleons and XP. Be sure they are inspired because they will earn 1.5X the Simoleons.
- You should try planting bell pepper seeds, as bell pepper seeds are free and it only takes 30 seconds for them to grow and be ready to sell! After they are ready you can sell them for a few Simoleons.
- One lot can be dedicated by you in your town to gardening. Place at least one garden on the lot per Sim in your town. Get all or most of your Sims inspired at once, and take them all to the lot to garden
6. Work on skills and hobbies
Look at the top left of your town map and buy the Community Center. Do hobbies like fashion designing, ghost hunting, and figure skating. All of these are the hobbies that will get you rewards and one big reward when you complete their collections.
7. Compete at the Competition Center
You can earn some extra Lifestyle Points or XP by competing at the Competition Center (added with the Supernatural update). You can compete between all the active hobbies: ballet, karate or ghost hunting. You can choose a specific Sim that's going to compete for the next 12 hours. You will be required to level up your skills to win a higher place, which in turn leads to bigger rewards.
8. Double up on items
In case you are in the middle of baking something that takes a long time, and you need money fast, getting two ovens will help. Don't buy the expensive ones if you are not too rich though, because it doesn't let you bake any faster.
9. Go for a drive and Earn Money
As you go for a drive, it can earn you money and lifestyle points. Quickly tapping on the music notes will earn you bonus money. Sometimes you'll even be lucky enough to get LP.
10. Clean up excretions
If you do not let the Sims go to the bathroom, they will wet their pants. When you clean, it will earn you points. Similarly, when you shake your device, your Sims will get sick and throw up. If you clean up the vomit, you can earn points. Doing this too often might make your device freeze up, so use it sparingly.
11. Saving of Simoleons and LP
You should be smart and active about what you buy. You should not waste your money on anything you won't use. Like in real life, this habit is key to a successful budget.
- Save items you can reuse. You should put a cradle in the inventory once a baby's born. Other couples can use it and it saves money so you don't have to buy a new one.
- Be ready for a rainy day. You should save up your LP because some of your tasks require them. Once you complete the task, you'll get some back. You don't want to be stuck because you spent all your LP on something you didn't really need!
- Be careful of spending real money. You should not waste your real money for Simoleons and LPs. You can earn plenty if you're patient, and spending real money on this can become a habit.
12. Watching advertisement videos
Go to the purple trolley and press "Free" on the top left. It will bring up short programs or videos and if you watch them, you will earn one LP. These won't earn you much, but the videos change regularly, giving you a constant stream of LP.
13. Participating with social media
There will be special offers and giveaways on The Sims FreePlay Facebook page. When you Like the Facebook page, you will be updated every time there is a new event. You can earn Simoleans, LP, and a variety of other items this way.
14. Levelling up and Earning of Money
When you raise your Sims FreePlay level, you will gain more lifestyle points and money. You can do this by having a very good relationship with a Sim (like being a Sim's partner or best friend) since this will earn you milestones, or doing things that take a lot of time to complete. Also, when you level up you can build houses, businesses and workplaces, all of which enhances your land value and earns you more money.
- You should do things that take a lot of time to complete. This will earn you a lot of experience points, which helps you level up. Greater levels give you more land value, earning you money and eventually Lifestyle Points.
15. Complete the goals
There are different number of goals in Sims FreePlay, involving just about every aspect of gameplay. These could involve getting your Sim a job, completing a business, collecting taxes, and more. Completing goals will earn you money, XP, and Lifestyle Points. Goals change on a regular basis, so be sure to complete as many as you can.
16. Increasing of your land value and Earn more LP
The higher the value of your town, the more Lifestyle Points you get. Raise your land value by building more houses, businesses, and workplaces. Buying expensive furniture and other items will also increase the land value for that property.
- Sims that perform a long task while you are asleep will have the same amount of health when you wake up. If you leave a character doing nothing at night, their stats will have significantly dropped in the morning.
- Purchase tons of all the free stuff and then in the next update sell it. This could give you a lot of money.
- Be sure you do not sell many items; this could reduce your town points.
- Note that your Sim do a lot of fashion designing. Hit the light bulb for extra Simoleans and XP.
- Make sure to give your Sims something to do and check your town often.
- For leveling up several relationships quickly, have as many Sims as possible who aren't best friends or married. Go to the club and dance. It's easier than doing it one on one.
- Higher star-rated furniture lets you complete actions faster.
- When you search for ghosts, catch fish, create designs and collect medals from the Swimming Center, do not use Lucky Spin! It costs 3 Lifestyle Points and you might not even get a new ghost/fish/design/medal.
- Do not let any Sim be unemployed. Get to work on time with satisfied needs, and eventually you will be promoted so you'll earn more Simoleons.
- When you sell things, you will get 10% what you payed and it will lower your town value. Do not sell things; put them in your inventory since you never know when you will need them.
- Do not waste time "whoo-hoo"ing: it only earns you as many XPs as dancing. So just select the "be romantic" button.
- Do not tire your Sims out! When you go to sleep, set all of your Sims (in case they are not working) to hibernate, so they are fresh for most of the day in the morning.