Know About Where’s My Water 2
Disney Interactive has created this puzzle game My Water 2. In this game, you have a goal to get the gators down in the sewers the water and fluids they need. To get the fluids flowing where they need to flow, you will require to take precaution and precision. We bring this guide containing all the tips, tricks, hints and useful information for achieving your goal in the game in a better way.
Begin Your Game
- To begin the game, you should click on the “Play Now” button at the top of the screen. Where’s My Water 2 can be played without any cost as it is free to play game.
- When you have started the game for the first time, you will want to tap on “Update Game Here!” on the start screen before playing. This update will contain changes that look to enhance your playing experience, and therefore should be completed before you begin playing.
- So, the game is up to date and to start the game, you can tap on the “Play” button which is on the main screen. You will then be shown a short introduction video that shows a little about the game and the objective.
Know How to Play
- While playing for the first time, you will be shown a very simple level designed to show you the basics of play and control for the game. You should pay close attention to this level so that you know exactly what is needed to complete the level.
- In a level, there will be a water supply that you will require to bring to the water intake pipe somewhere else in the environment. For doing this, you will need to slice dirt, push switches, and manipulate gravity, among other things.
- Along the path of the water, there will be ducks you can collect by sending water through them. Collecting ducks unlocks bonus levels later on. However, note that collecting ducks is an entirely optional part of Where’s My Water 2.
- You can slice the dirt in the first level by swiping where you would like the dirt to be cut. Keep cutting the dirt in a path to the water pipe at the bottom of the screen.
- Scattered throughout various levels are collectibles that you can collect while playing. These collectibles are hidden behind the dirt in levels, and can be collected by simply uncovering them.
- After completion of a level, you are taken back to the level select screen where you can then choose which level you’d like to play next, so long as one of the levels you wish to play has been unlocked.
- In case you intend to replay levels that you have previously played, you can choose to replay a level at any point. Note that energy will be spent in doing so though.
- Purpose of Energy : Energy is an element in the game that recharges gradually over time so that you can use it to play and replay levels as you wish. If your energy supply runs out, you’ll need to wait for it to recharge, or you can purchase additional energy from the store with real money.
- Some of the levels which you will come across, have different goals and will work mechanically different than the rest. The second level in the game, for example, will be constantly scrolling down, while your objective is to collect all of the ducks in the level, making it all the way to the bottom while doing so.
- In some levels, simply getting the water to the pipe can be quite a task, requiring you to manipulate various switches or valves in order to eliminate obstacles in the path of the water or to shoot the water out that you wish to use for the pipe.
- As you play and complete levels, eventually you will unlock an additional set of levels and also a new character to please.
- In the game, you also have to unlock “Challenges” which you can access from the same level select menu you used to play each level before. After completing a level for the first time, a second option will unlock, which is considered the more challenging version of the level.
- In these “Challenge” levels, the game will present you with the same level you have previously played but with an extra challenge such as not collecting any ducks, or the level being upside down, for instance. These levels give you the chance to double the ducks you collect.
- Power-ups are also available if you consider you could use a little extra help in any level. Before you choose to go into a level, you will be given the chance to use or purchase any of the power-ups available.
- There is a Vacuum power-up, for example, which lets you have a sucking power that will magnetize the ducks to the water as it flows, allowing you to easily collect any of them along the way.
- As you play and play, you will be able to unlock more and more of these power-ups.