The easiest way to start playing is to go to the LOBBY, select a City that you want to play in, and then click on the PLAY! button.
- OK, I selected a City and clicked the PLAY! button, now what?
Now select the amount of Cards you would like to purchase to begin playing in that Room. You can choose to purchase up to four cards to play for one round.
The easiest way to learn to play BINGO Blitz is to visit the Tutorial Room! Click to the left to scroll your way through our room carousel until the Tutorial Room shows up.
BINGO Blitz’s main gameplay is identical to standard Bingo.
A Bingo Card contains 24 numbered spaces and one free space in the center. The numbers are assigned at random on each card and are arranged in five columns of five numbers each by five rows.
Numbers are drawn at random. The last few numbers called are displayed above your Bingo cards. You should mark them off your cards as they are called. The Number Display Board on the right keeps track of all the numbers called in a game.
Your goal is to either mark off all four corners or mark off a line with five numbers in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row on one of your cards (rooms with special/different bingo patterns will highlight that difference).
For our Slot offerings – it’s simple! Set the amount of coins you want to bet, the number of paylines you want to bet on, and click/tap the ‘SPIN’ button! Paylines are read from left to right, so you’ll need to have at least three matching icons on a payline to receive some sort of payout. If you happen to get the same five icons on a payline, you will automatically win that collection item! If you also have three Scatter icons anywhere on your reels, you’ll receive that room’s Scatter item and you’ll also be able to play the Scatter mini-game for various prizes – just match to win!
- So, how is BINGO Blitz different from a standard Bingo game?
BINGO Blitz contains Power-Ups that help you get a Bingo. BINGO Blitz cards also contain Bonus Squares that award you with additional prizes when you correctly mark them off.
- What are the different types of Bonus Squares?
Coin Square – Receive extra Coins when marked off.
Treasure Square – Receive a Treasure Chest when marked off.
Instant Win Square – Instantly win a Bingo when marked off.
- I marked off a Bingo Pattern on a card. How do I claim Bingo?
At the bottom of each card there’s a button with the word BINGO on it. If you are sure you have a Bingo, click the button to claim it.
- How can I be sure I have a Bingo?
If you claim a Bingo and don’t really have one, you will have made a BAD CALL and will forfeit your card. Make sure you’re correct before calling a Bingo!
Use the Number Display Board to check on your numbers. You can also use it to see numbers that have already been called that you may have missed.
- Why are more numbers being called after a player claims a Bingo?
After the first Bingo is won, there are more numbers being called to allow you and other players a chance to win runner-up prizes. You can see how many bingos are available to be called in a round at the top-left of the game, and you can check your standing for that round at the top-right of the game.
- What else should I know about BINGO Blitz?
BINGO Blitz contains many other elements that add to the fun:
- Friends – Invite Friends to Share in Bonuses and to help each other Receive Additional Items!
- Levels – Play BINGO Cards to gain XP to Reach Higher Levels to Unlock Bigger Rewards!
- Coins – Use Coins to Play Slots or Buy Items, Keys, and Power-Ups in the Store!
- Credits – Use Credits to Buy BINGO Cards.
- Keys – Use Keys to Open Treasure Chests.
- Treasure Chests – Treasure Chests Contain Random Prizes.
- Collection Items – Complete and Turn In Collections to Receive Additional Bonuses and Rewards.
- Gifts – Send and Receive Gifts to help your Friends!
- Daily Credits – Daily Credits are free Credits you receive to play BINGO Blitz. Daily Credits are available once every 24 hours, but you’ll have to log in to the game to collect them!
- Power-Ups are fun but I’m a Bingo purist, can I still enjoy playing BINGO Blitz?
If you prefer playing Bingo without the added fun of Power-Ups, you can always play plain ole standard Bingo by selecting Plano.
- How do I receive more Credits?
Credits are added everyday that you access the game, and you can increase the amount you receive by:
Completing a Collection Set and redeeming it
More bingo friends – whether through credit gifts from them, or through the Daily Credit bonus for inviting new players
You can win credits by:
Getting a Bingo
Opening up Treasure Chests
Reaching certain weekly Bingo Point milestones
You can also earn Credits through leveling up, as well as purchasing them through the + button to the right of your Credits balance at the top of the game.
- How do I get more coins? What are they used for?
You can win coins by:
Getting a Bingo
Finding them in Treasure Chests
Correctly daubing Coin Squares on a Bingo card
Coins can also be earned by:
Earning certain achievements
Clicking on your teammates’ BINGO Blitz wall posts
You can also convert Credits into Coins by clicking on the + button next to your Coins balance.
Coins can be used in the Store to purchase Keys to unlock treasure chests, Power-Up Packs to add or refill the amount of power-ups you have, and Collection Items to complete a set.
- What are Treasure Chests for? How do I open them?
Treasure Chests contain many prizes, such as Coins, Keys, Power-Ups, Credits, and Collection Items.
You can win Treasure Chests by:
Correctly daubing Treasure Squares on a Bingo card
You can add extra Treasure Squares to your Bingo card(s) when using a Treasure Power-Up
Treasure Chests can be opened by simply using Keys. If you’re out of keys, you can ask your teammates to help you out, or you can purchase more Keys in the Store with coins.
- What are the different types of Power-Ups and how do I use them?
There are several types of Power-Ups in BINGO Blitz:
Coin Square – Adds a Random Coin Square to each of your Current Cards in Play.
Single Daub – Adds a Random Free Space to each of your Current Cards in Play.
Double Daub – Adds Two Random Free Spaces to each of your Current Cards in Play.
Instant Win* – Adds a Random Instant Win Space to each of your Current Cards in Play.
Treasure Square* – Adds a Random Treasure Square to each of your Current Cards in Play.
Double Winnings* – Doubles your Coin and Credit Winnings for the Current Round.
Double XP* – Doubles your Amount of XP Gained for the Current Round.
Super Charger – Charges Power-Up meter extra fast.
*these can only be used once per game
You can get Power-Ups by randomly finding them in Treasure Chests, buying them in the Store, or receiving them as Gifts from your Teammates.
If a majority of your Power-Ups are of the ‘once per round’ variety, please note that you will likely be asked to purchase more Power-Ups during a round, since the game will be unable to randomly generate a Power-Up that can be used more than once (like a Single Daub or Instant Win).
- What are Collection Items?
Over the course of playing BINGO Blitz, you will come across Collection Items that will randomly be added to your account. Each city has a collection of 12 items: they can be purchased through Store, collected through Treasure Chests, received as gifts from your neighbors, or through Shadow Cards. (Shadow Cards are Bingo cards that display the silhouette of a collection item in the background; the item will be awarded when you get a Bingo on that card.)
Completing a set of Collection Items for each city will reward you with either extra Daily Credits or a large, one-time payout of Credits.
Every time a friend gets a Bingo, Bingo Points are added to your weekly total (higher level cities will add more Bingo Points for every Bingo). Reaching certain Bingo Point milestones during the week will unlock bonuses for you; you can check on this progress by clicking on the Credit Bag icon next to the Friends icon (which displays a pair of colorful kittens!) to the left of the Lobby. Remember, every time you get a bingo will likewise help your friends out!
- How does the Free Daily Tournament work?
The Tournament Room offers five free rounds every day, and your combined score from those five rounds will be posted as your daily Tournament Score for that day. The higher you score, the more rewards you reap, all in an effort to collect all 12 jewels that comprise the Tournament Crown. The best scores are posted on our Global Leaderboard.
How does scoring work? It’s all based on the coins that you get from bingos and daubed coin squares; post-round coins unlocked from treasure chests won’t count. One bingo adds 50 coins towards your current round’s total; a first, second, or third-place bingo will add a bit more, depending on the amount displayed for that round. For correctly daubed coin squares, a random amount is added to your total; the more coin squares you daub, the more coins you earn for that round, making it possible to earn more coins than with just a bingo or two.
Finally, some of the Power-Ups can play a factor in scoring. Coin Square Power-Ups will add more of those squares to your cards, possibly increasing your chances of daubing a coin square. The 2x Payout Power-Up can bump your score up as well: 100 coins are awarded instead of 50, but you can receive a lot more if you happen to have a first, second, or third-place bingo (for example, a first-place bingo could pay out 400 coins instead of 200!). They will also double up the coins you receive for any Coin Squares you daub!
How do you land a high score on our Leaderboard? It will take a bit of luck, as you’ll need to daub as many coin squares as you can, call successful bingos in every round, and have the 2x Payout Power-Up activated every now and again. Keep on playing and you could see yourself on the Leaderboard someday!
You also have the option of purchasing five more Daily Tournament rounds if you feel like you can improve upon that day’s score!
- What are Second Chance Shadow Cards?
If, during a round of bingo, you come across a Shadow Card for an item you don’t have but don’t bingo on it, don’t worry! For the next round (and only that round), you’ll have the option to buy-in for a Second Chance with that specific Shadow Card. You’re guaranteed to see that Shadow Card for another opportunity to potentially bingo on it and win the item, but you’ll have to pay the cost of four bingo cards in that room, on top of any cards you actually purchase.
- There’s an XP Bonus bar that I see at the end of a bingo round. What’s that about?
You get an XP bonus just for simply playing a round of bingo! It’s based on the room that you’re playing in (higher level rooms = bigger bonus) as well as the amount of consecutive rounds you’ve played (keep on playing and you’ll see that bonus increase as well). Your XP bonus stays intact even if you play in a different room or visit Slots, but it will reset if you don’t play our game at all for 30 minutes.
- Could you explain how to win with the Hot Symbol in Slots?
During a Hot Symbol round, one of the slot symbols you find on the reels will be designated as the ‘hot symbol’; the first 5 players to get five in a row of this ‘hot symbol’ will win an extra coin bonus! The round starts for all players at the same time currently in that room and ends after five players win, or the three minute time limit is up! New rounds start every few minutes – you can check the timed countdown at the bottom left of the game screen, where the Hot Symbol icon is located.
- I’m all out of Credits, how can I get more?
You have a couple options to get more Credits:
Daily Credits – Check into BINGO Blitz every day to claim your free Credits.
Collecting Free Credits – You can request Single Credit Gifts from your friends, and you can also collect some free ones from any of your friends’ brag posts about their BINGO Blitz accomplishments – some of them reward you with coins, while others have credits!
Buying Credits – If you would like to continue playing right away you can always buy or earn more credits through the + button to the right of your Credits balance at the top of the game.
- I clicked on your application but I don’t see anything.
First, if you’re having trouble seeing BINGO Blitz, please update your Flash Player.
For Internet Explorer:
- Open the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options, to open the Internet Options dialog box.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet symbol (a globe).
- Click the Custom Level button, to open the Security Settings dialog box.
- In the Settings list, scroll down to Scripting.
- Under Active Scripting, click the radio button to the left of Enable, so that a colored dot appears in it.
- Select Options from the Tools menu
- Click Content
- Click OK
- Then refresh/reload your browser window.
For Google Chrome:
- From the Gears Icon at the top right of your browser select the Preferences option
- Select the Security tab.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Then refresh/reload your browser window.
- The game still isn’t loading.
Try clearing your browser’s cache:
For Internet Explorer:
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options
- Click the Delete button in the Browsing History section
- Click on Delete
- Close Internet Explorer and re-launch
- Launch Firefox
- Select Tools > Clear Recent History
- In the Clear Recent History pop-up, select “Everything” from the Time range to clear drop-down list box
- Click on Clear Now
- Close Firefox and re-launch
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner)
- Click on “Clear browsing data…”
- Check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delete
- Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Empty the cache
- Delete cookies
- Clear saved passwords
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
- Close and re-launch
- From the Safari menu, click Empty Cache
- When asked: “Are you sure you want to empty the cache?” click Empty
- From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
- From the Security dialog box, click Bookmarks
- Click Show Cookies
- From the Cookie dialog box, click Remove All
- Click on Done
If that doesn’t work, you may need to change your Flash Player settings:
- Go to the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager.
- After the page has loaded, verify that the “Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer” option is checked.
- The game moves slowly and animations are jumpy.
You are either running on an older device or you have too many things running at the same time as BINGO Blitz. We recommend closing all other programs and browser tabs you have running to improve performance.