We’ve all been there, whether as parents or kids – why aren’t chores split evenly in the family? Why does one person always seem to do almost everything (�) and, most importantly, what can you do about it? Emily and Patrick face (and answer!) this question in Emily’s newest story, Moms vs Dads!
- Manage both dads and moms in this fun time management story game!
- Play your way through 60 story levels plus 30 challenge levels
- Get to know the differences between the four couples! Who will you be rooting for?
- Take in six fun locations including favorites like Camp Talon and Emily’s house
- Earn diamonds and build your own kids’ paradise in Emily’s back yard
- Beat daily challenges to earn extra diamonds
- Collect all the postcards and send heartfelt greetings to all your loved ones
- Help Emily and
|Daily Friends Who Sends Gifts For Delicious - Moms vs Dads|
Game friends who plays daily and send gifts daily are like Gems.
Earn these gems by making lots of Delicious - Moms vs Dads game friends
|DISCUSSIONS||POSTED ON ↑||REPLIES||VIEWS|
|Jul 30, 2019 12:52 am||0||21|
|May 7, 2018 11:05 am||0||44|
|Showing threads 1 to 2 of 2|
Important note: If you really love playing games. Please support game developers and buy atleast one small game package.
This Website is not affiliated with Delicious - Moms vs Dads. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Delicious - Moms vs Dads. all right reserved.