- Players play for points which have a pre-decided cost.
- Each player brings a minimum amount to the table.
- 13 cards are dealt to each player.
- At starting of each game one card will be declared as Joker. You can use that card as wild card to make set or sequence. Please note that if you make sequence with that card then it will be counted as impure sequence.
- You can use Joker as wild card to make set or sequence. Please note that if you make sequence with Joker then it will counted as impure sequence.
- To finish the game, you must declare your turn by making Sequence (or Runs) and Sets using all 13 cards (Dead Wood points must be 0) and you must need at least two Sequences, one of which must be a Pure sequence.
|Daily Friends Who Sends Gifts For Indian Rummy|
Game friends who plays daily and send gifts daily are like Gems.
Earn these gems by making lots of Indian Rummy game friends
|DISCUSSIONS||POSTED ON ↑||REPLIES||VIEWS|
|Jul 30, 2019 12:52 am||0||116|
|Sep 10, 2018 9:22 pm||0||63|
|Showing threads 1 to 2 of 2|
Important note: If you really love playing games. Please support game developers and buy atleast one small game package.
This Website is not affiliated with Indian Rummy. trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Indian Rummy. all right reserved.